Welcome to Artist Allen's Blog

ArtistAllen Blog


Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

May 25th 2011
Forgive my lateness – or not keeping up with this blog.  Sometimes things get going so fast that it is hard to keep up.  Well, that may be an excuse, I probably just need to work on creating this as a habit.
I think last time I mentioned a wedding of an Eritrea couple. I want to post a   couple of those photos.  Nancy   and I also had the pleasure of taking a trip to Orlando, FL and then over to Titusvilllle to visit a son and daughter-in-law.  While Nancy was in meetings in Orlando, I wandered the town with my camera and captured some wild animal photos through the courtesy of Disney, so I thought I would share a couple of those with you. So for now, enjoy the photos, and maybe next time I will be less laconic.  Check out the Hippo's eyes.  For you medical folks, would this constitute a "hippo violaton"?





No comments:

Post a Comment