Welcome to Artist Allen's Blog

ArtistAllen Blog


Monday, May 30, 2011

ArtistAllen Blog
May 20, 2011

I was working on photographing an East African wedding (that is to say, a wedding in Atlanta whose participants were almost all from an East African country) when I thought I should start a blog.  I am not so egotistical to think that many would wait breathlessly every day to hear what I have to say, but more as a venue for some of my – more interesting photographs.  And if I wax laconic about some beauty or rant about some injustice that I see, well, you will have to forgive me, and read or not read as you so wish. Although I expect to be able to learn from my ramblings and photographic essays, this is more for those of you who might find some interest or humor. So, tell me what you enjoy via comment and I will include more (or less) as you desire.

I wanted to tell you about a trip to Florida and an excursion to Animal Kingdom, but that will come later (hopefully).  For now, I want to share with you a couple of family photographs of some dear friends of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment