Welcome to Artist Allen's Blog

ArtistAllen Blog


Monday, March 5, 2012

You will thank me for this!

My children are older.  They are all married and gone.  The house is quiet.

Some of my fondest treasures are the photographs of my children when they were younger.  I still have them.

It is the memories of our good times together, with family now passed on.  Such treasures.

If you are taking photos with your cell phones or store them on your computer.  I beg you to either print them or store them in an external source.  Sometime your cell phone will die, or get traded in for another one.  Your computer will crash.

Have you seen a news story about someone who lost their house to a hurricane or fire?  And what is one of the first things they say?  "I lost all our family photos..."

Don't wait for a tragic experience. Don't wish you had printed your priceless photographs, or stored them elsewhere.  Backup you images somewhere else than your computer.

You will thank me -  when three computers from now you still have your wonderful family images!

No comments:

Post a Comment